We have add some new updates to the DentMate PDR mobile app with our latest version 2.6.3. This new update will be available the week of 02/25/19. We value the feedback we get from our Paintless Dent Repair professionals, and these new updates deliver on the requests you have made.
- We have added the ability to send PDR estimates as a text/SMS message. Instead of emailing the estimate, you can now send a text message that will have a link the customer can click to retrieve their estimate.
- We have updated the ‘Sub Repairs’ panel to allow you to enter Sub Repairs for PDR on non-standard panels as well as replacement parts. You can use this to charge for PDR repairs on things like Cowls, Cab Corners, and any other non-standard panel you wish to complete PDR repairs on.
- We update the list view when you are looking at your Previous Documents. The view now allows you to load more than your last 60 documents and will remember where you were in the list after opening a document to view. This prevents you from having to scroll back down the list after opening a document to view. At the bottom of any document list you will now see a “Load More Documents” button. This button will load more documents and allow you to keep navigating back through your list.
- Under the Accounting section, we have added the ability to view Open and Completed Work Orders by Tech, and have now added the ability to search documents for both active and inactive techs that have created estimates for your company.
- We added the ability to add “Tags” to Wholesale estimates/invoices. If you are unsure how to use Tags or why they may be helpful for you, read this post that further explains tagging.
That is all for version 2.6.3. Stay tuned for our next round of updates. Our next minor release (v2.6.4) will bring some new enhancements to the Wholesale estimating functionality, and then we plan to focus heavily on adding more capabilities for managing Hail in version 2.6.5.