We recently released update 2.10.5 that added the ability to add services to your PDR estimating. We are always adding more functionality, so that DentMate is one of the best PDR Tools in your arsenal. You can use the services option to add any service you want to a PDR estimate. Examples of auto services would be: Interior Detailing, Glass Repair, Headlight restoration, Window Tent, Chipped Paint repair, etc. You can create your own custom services and pricing for each. Check out this video on the DentMate PDR youtube channel to learn more.
We still have many features coming down the pipe, so keep an eye for more updates throughout 2020. You can always go to our web site to signup for a free trial! Weather you already use estimating software or you are looking to max out your estimates and bring a new level of professionalism to your paintless dent repair company, DentMate will have you covered.
We have been working hard on some new features for this fall and are excited about everything we have lined up. We have had surge of professional PDR techs signup for DentMate as their choice for mobile PDR estimating and invoicing this year, and can’t wait to see you all at MTE in January 2019.
We recently added a new video to our youtube channel explaining how to signup for a FREE trial for the DentMate PDR Mobile App. If you are interested in checking out DentMate for your hail, route, or retail PDR business, then check out this video for a quick walk through on how to get signed up. If you want to skip the video and move right into signing up for the trial, you can go to our website to get started.
We have a new feature that will be release by the end of October 2019 that will give you tool to help you further organize your estimates/invoices. This option is going to be great for running hail storms or organizing your routes.
DentMate 2.0 is coming! The DentMate developers have been working hard on DentMate 2.0 to bring new features and a better interface to all our customers. DentMate 2.0 will have:
– A revamped interface that gives you more control over your estimates
– The ability to create statements
– The ability to add multiple large dents to a single panel
– More addons so that you can maximize the bottomline on your estimates
– Better tools for accouting and tracking who owes you money
– Improved matrix for large dents that allows you to create a custom matrix for large dents. (Priced per inch)
– Additional insurance matrices for hail for companys like StateFarm and Progressive
– Improved handling of wholesale/walk-the-lot estimates
– Digital customer signatures, right from your phone
– Improved splate diagrams for panel selection
– Improved contacts list that syncs company wide
– Ability to export the emails addresses for all your contacts so that you can send out promotional emails to your customers
All these improvements and more coming with DentMate 2.0. Retail shops have been loving our product, and we can’t wait to get DentMate 2.0 into their hands.
We wanted to get this update out sooner, but we want to make sure its the best it can be before we release it.
Stay tuned for more updates on new features and release dates!
Visit us on the web: https://www.dentmatepro.com
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dentmatepdr1
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dentmatepro