We recently added a new feature to the DentMate PDR Mobile App that will be very useful to mobile hail and route techs. The feature we added is called ‘tagging’, and it works just like hash tags on twitter. You create a ‘tag’ and apply to a group of estimates, and then later retrieve or search for those estimates using that tag. Sound confusing? Let us give you an example.
Let’s say you are working a hail storm in Colorado in the spring of 2018. You could create a tag called “Colorado Spring 2018”, and if you tag every estimate you create with that tag, you later pull up all estimates with that tag in a single click. This is a great way to view all the estimates/invoices related to a particular event.
You can also use this for more than just hail storm events. You could can use tags for anything that you would like to use for searching or grouping documents. For example, maybe you are a mobile tech that rents a bay from a body shop called “Mikes Auto Body”, and you want to track all the estimates/invoices you create while working from that bay. You could create a tag called “Mike’s Auto Body” and it apply it to every estimate you write from that shop. Then at a late date you could retrieve every document you created while working in the bay at “Mikes Auto Body” with a single click.
Tags are very flexible and while we feel this is truly great for traveling hail techs, you can use them in any way that you want. You could also use this feature to ‘tag’ your customers as walk-in, referral, etc.
We have added a few new features to the DentMate PDR mobile app with the release of version 2.5.10. We are always working to bring new tools and features that are useful to paintless dent repair professionals. DentMate wants to be the best PDR tool in your pocket!
We have added a few new addons:
- Fabricated Access
- Touch Up Paint
We also added the ability to price your whole estimates per panel or per vehicle.
We added the ability to have multiple contacts within a single company or contact
We have added the ability to add paint, body, blend, and refinishing time. (You complete this from the R&I screen for a given panel.)
DentMate – The Simple Solution for mobile PDR estimates.
We had a great time at MTE 2018! We want to say thank you to all the dent repair professionals for stopping by the booth to talk with us. We are excited to have you take advantage of your free trial, and hope to have you as long term customers. If you want to signup for a free trial, go to www.dentmatepro.com and signup today! You can visit us on facebook if you have any questions, or just want to follow our facebook feed.
Check out some of the photos from MTE 2018 below. #MTE2018
DentMate 2.0 is ready for release, and should be up on the App Stores by the end of the week! We are very proud of the new features and overhauled interface of DentMate 2.0. Start managing all your PDR estimates & invoices by using DentMate 2.0 PDR Estimate Software.
New Features of the DenMate 2.0 PDR mobile app include:
- Completely redesigned interface
- New Accounting area for creating statements and billing management
- Additional R&I parts have been added to the standard listings
- Ability to add multiple retail dents to a single panel and a new retail dent pricing matrix
- Improved contacts list that is synced across your entire company
- Accept digital signatures from your customers right on your device
- Improved splat diagrams
- Many more ‘Add-ons’ for hail and retail dents to help increase the bottom-line of your estimates.
- Added ability to add photos from your photo library
- View all documents by Tech
- Ability to add a credit card fee
- Ability to select from pre-loaded hail matrices (State Farm, Nationwide, etc)
- Setup the ‘Send’ function to use the native email application on your device
- And more…
We are excited about DentMate 2.0 and have additional features that will be coming out before MTE. Please watch this video overview of 2.0 so that you have an idea of what the new update is going to look like.
DentMate 2.0 is coming! The DentMate developers have been working hard on DentMate 2.0 to bring new features and a better interface to all our customers. DentMate 2.0 will have:
– A revamped interface that gives you more control over your estimates
– The ability to create statements
– The ability to add multiple large dents to a single panel
– More addons so that you can maximize the bottomline on your estimates
– Better tools for accouting and tracking who owes you money
– Improved matrix for large dents that allows you to create a custom matrix for large dents. (Priced per inch)
– Additional insurance matrices for hail for companys like StateFarm and Progressive
– Improved handling of wholesale/walk-the-lot estimates
– Digital customer signatures, right from your phone
– Improved splate diagrams for panel selection
– Improved contacts list that syncs company wide
– Ability to export the emails addresses for all your contacts so that you can send out promotional emails to your customers
All these improvements and more coming with DentMate 2.0. Retail shops have been loving our product, and we can’t wait to get DentMate 2.0 into their hands.
We wanted to get this update out sooner, but we want to make sure its the best it can be before we release it.
Stay tuned for more updates on new features and release dates!
Visit us on the web: https://www.dentmatepro.com
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dentmatepdr1
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dentmatepro
We just wanted to post a new update that DentMate Mobile App version 1.18 is about to release. We have add a nice group of features that will help all our PDR customers, and all of them were requested by our users!
- We updated the app so that techs can edit the business address on a per-device level. This allows business that have retail shops in multiple states or techs that travel a lot to edit the address they are currently working in.
- We added the ability to add notes to the estimate that are not tied to a panel. This allows the PDR tech to add notes that relate to the overall estimate, or disclaimers about the estimates contents.
- Added the ability to add the customers deductible and have it subtracted from the total price of the estimate.
- Added the ability to tax the labor and/or parts separately. This gives more control to the PDR estimator, and helps DentMate customers align with state laws.
- Added the ability to add sub-repairs to the estimate. This allows PDR techs the ability to replace items like windshields or wheels which are not tied to a specific panel.
This will likely be the last update that we apply to DentMate 1.0, as we are working deligently on DentMate 2.0. Version 2 has a completely new interface, a ton of new tools for maximizing the profits on your estimates, and a bunch of new features that are not available in DentMate 1.0.
Just to give you a taste, here are a couple screen shots from DentMate 2.0
DentMate is a PDR Estimating app that works on all Apple and Android devices. Dentmate estimate software is everything you need to bring mobile PDR estimating capability to your business.
Check Us Out at: https://www.dentmatepro.com